Budget Now for Video Production Next Year
Consider the impact of video optimization on your overall content efforts and search results. Besides creating in-depth articles, video optimization makes the list of top levers to pull to help increase website traffic. We like to think of video as 3-D storytelling. We start with keyword phrases that sum up each web page.
How Elaborate Does a Video Need to Be?
Sometimes simple is enough. Sometimes it’s not. Create worthwhile videos to take your company’s story to a new level. While it would be nice to have Hollywood-style videos for each page, that’s not always possible with limited budgets. Instead, focus on gathering expert opinion, advice, and information to further deliver value to your customers.
A video doesn’t have to be expensive to deliver value, but it will take a budget.
Here are a couple simple ones that My Web Writers created for a client. They can be added to the client’s category pages and distributed through a variety of channels – including the channels of the people interviewed.
What are the results of adding videos?
1. You’re reaching those who’d prefer to watch rather than read. Almost everyone has those moments.
2. If experts provide information and opinions, you add reputation and credibility to your website.
3. The subtext of music and sound can build credibility and emotional empathy.
4. Your business gains audience for the video on its website, blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
5. Motion and effects, lighting and editing can reach the sub-conscious customer.
Make 2015 the year of video for your brand. Budget for videos. For more ideas, read how Marbles; The Brain Store produced videos on a small budget.