Superior Content Editing Services
Sometimes the fastest and least expensive strategy for producing professional content is to write it in-house and then to send your copy to My Web Writers for editing. This strategy is ideal for companies that offer highly specialized services or products. While we’ve written content about transmissions and GPS/ GIS systems, we’re just not going to know what your engineers, physicians, or other specialized professionals have dedicated their lives to learning. However, if you provide the subject matter expertise, we can humanize the content.
My Web Writers’ editors also provide editing services for freelance writers and SEO companies that want to double-check that their content is exceptional before sending documents to clients. We’ll collaborate with you to organize custom plans of action to polish new content or to update old verbiage.
We enjoy editing! If writing or editing are not your forte, contact My Web Writers to find out more about our editing services.
Our Best Editors Review this Editing Checklist
Double check the following items for possible revision:
- Correct ending marks – periods verses exclamation marks
- Subject/ verb agreement issues
- Run-on sentences
- Faulty parallelism
- Ending in prepositions
- Sentence fragments
- Dangling or misplaced modifiers
- Confusing pronoun references
- Apostrophe, dash, and comma errors
- Word usage
- Misspellings or homophone confusion
- Did you communicate the desired messages to the desired personas?
- Will you convert traffic to customers with your tone and word choices?
- Did you edit for search engine optimization considerations- keywords, semantic relevance, depth, sub-titles, and linking?
*Editing Tip: Read the My Web Writers post entitled, “How Much Does Grammar Matter to Google and Bing?” It includes a composition evaluation form for use around the office.